? ??????????????Love Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (85 Ratings)??1393 Grabs Today. 23876 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (65 Ratings)??1392 Grabs Today. 27533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Exams

Okey I have dedicated myself to posting something everyday!! Umm nothing much happened today - ohh well apart from the horrible realisation that in two days time will be the last time i may ever see some amazing people. I mean they go on study leave this coming friday but i go on study leave two weeks after and then they come back just as my exams finish and I don't have to come back to school anymore- ohh it's soo sad - i swear i was tearing up just thinking about it!!! - don't get me started about university - i mean i have been rejected by 6 university's and exams are fast approaching- and ohh the stress!! -(Although i kinda fear i'm not stressed enough- if that sounds normal!!)- but it's happening ohh so fast - God's got a plan but he just won't let me see it yet - urgghhh-
Thanks to everybody who read my blog - its my motivation!!! Thanks again!! Peace Out!!

0 comments: