? ??????????????Love Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (85 Ratings)??1393 Grabs Today. 23876 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (65 Ratings)??1392 Grabs Today. 27533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Time Travel

Well -- wow it has been a long time since i commented on this old thing! I'm not entirely sure what i should write... well i'm not dead! yey!! and life has been good to me! i have amazing new friends that are just really awesome people! oh and i have my driving license!!
in my first year of uni - i hated it - like to the point where i wondered why the hell i was here
and second year - i think was about the same - i was depressed cos this town is basically a really new University town ( and I mean if you look on Google maps the uni building does not even exist!) and its just establishing its self and getting comfortable  and so i was apart of its growing pains and well what my friend said recently to me was this uni is probably the most unfriendly uni in the country - i don't know why - i think it might have something to do with multiple campus' and building setup- and i totally agree with her - about 50% are mature student meaning they got families and jobs etc and are older and then 25% are students who come here cos its close to home and then you have the 15% come here cos of UCAS clearing and then another 10% who are international students from other countries. When you read university town on a sign - you know its lying.
most of the students just get drunk and go party most of the time or cause trouble cos well that's the only things to do around here - now you might be thinking this is just a depressing word vomit / rant but it does have a happy ending
Its coming to the end of my third year and reflecting back and thinking about everything - i think this was an important time in my life - to improve my confidence and such things - and I'm glad I'm leaving - i could not imagine my life here in this town.
Thinking about the future still scares me - like lots of people have a 5 year plan - but me no - not me - i could not imagine planning all the amazing moments or spontaneous randomness of my life -  i have an idea of what i want but honestly i am more excited about the amazing things in life that could never be planned!!
the future is bright - and thats not a lie!
Peace Out!

0 comments: